Fix: The number of connections to this computer is limited RDP
Today we will fix a critical error called. It happens that when you try to establish a second RDP connection under a different user account, you see a warning: “The number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. Try connecting later or contact your system administrator.” So why you are getting this issue? as I know its can be a Registry or Policy error. Maybe somehow you changed the Group Policy or Registry.
How to fix The Number Of Connections Error:
- First, open Local Group Policy Editor
- Go to Search Section Or Press “WIN + R”
- Now type gpedit.msc and Press Enter.
- It will open the Local Group Policy Console.
- Now Go to “Limit number of connections” under Computer Configuration
- Administrative Templates -> Windows Components -> Remote Desktop Services -> Remote Desktop Session Host -> Connections section
- Check if its Enabled and the Value is “1”
- Let try to change “Not Configured” or Change its value to 999999
- Go to Search Section and type “CMD”
- Open Command Prompt as Administrator.
- Type “gpupdate /force” and Press Enter.
- Let’s Reboot your server once.