In today’s tutorial, we will see “How to Install Python on Windows 10”. Python is a high-level general-purpose programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability with the use of significant indentation. Its language constructs and object-oriented approach aim to help programmers write clear, logical code for small- and large-scale projects.
Download Python Latest Version
- Open Your Desired web Browser.
- Now Go to Python Official Website – Python.
- Go to the Download Section.
- Download the latest Version Python Installer.
Install Python Process
- After finishing the download, open your download folder.
- Now run the Installer file as Administrator.
- Now Click on the Checkbox “Add Path to 3x in Path”.
- let’s click on Install Button.
- Wait a bit it will take some time.
- That’s it.
- Go to the search bar.
- now type “CMD” and press Enter.
- It will open Command prompt Console.
- Type Python and press Enter.
- It will give a result –
Python 3.10.0 (tags/v3.10.0:b494f59, Oct 4 2021, 19:00:18) [MSC v.1929 64 bit (AMD64)] on win32
Type “help”, “copyright”, “credits” or “license” for more information.
- That’s mean it’s installed successfully.