Download Node.js Installer
- Open your Desired Web Browser.
- Now Navigate to the Official NodeJS WebSite Download page.
- Click the Windows Installer button to download the latest default version.
- Now Download the Installer that Matches with your CPU – Architecture (32 or 64 Bit).
- Once the installer finishes downloading, Open the Default downloads folder.
- Now Run the Installer.EXE file as Administrator.
- Follow the installer steps, agree to the license agreement, and click the next button.
- Restart your system/machine.
- Now Open CMD to Verify Installation Process
node -vand press Enter.
- The system should display the Node.js version installed on your system. You can do the same for NPM
npm -vand press Enter.
- The system should display the Npm version installed on your system.
- That’s it. Now you can run your JS script on your Server.